5 Night Regal Escape To Port
SPA STUDIO | FREE Wi-Fi | HEATED POOL
SAIL TO LOW ISLES | SNORKEL
CAPE TRIB & DAINTREE DISCOVERY
MOSSMAN GORGE | RIVER CRUISE
5 Night Regal Escape To Port Options
|Escape To Port | 5 night|
5 Night Regal Escape To Port Info
Escape to Port Package is a value option designed for people who would like to experience the best of North Queensland and have some free time to enjoy Port Douglas.This package combines a 5 night stay at Regal Port Douglas in a Resort style hotel studio with Spa bath, plus a full day all inclusive tour to the beautiful World Heritage Listed Rainforest of Daintree and Cape Tribulation and a small group sailing trip on a very upmarket vessel to the beautiful Low Isles.
- 5 Nights at Regal Port Douglas
- Tropical hotel studio with Spa bath
- Solar Heated Pool
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Sailaway cruise to Low Isles
- Snorkel, lunch, glass bottom boat
- Daintree Discovery Tour
- Daintree River Cruise
- Mossman Gorge
Day One: Check into Regal Port Douglas
Regal Port Douglas is a 4 star property located on Macrossan St. Perfectly located only a short stroll to Four Mile Beach, Reef Marina and Sunday markets.
Studio with Spa features:
- Located on ground, 1st and 2nd levels
- Shower over spa bath
- King or twin beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Balcony with outdoor seating
- Flat Screen TV'S, Austar Cable TV,
- Iron/ironing board
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Bar fridge & toaster
- Wireless Internet (fees applies)
- Mini service including towel change after 3 nights
- Poolside BBQ area
- Free onsite undercover parking
- Large resort solar heated pool
- Guest laundry
- transit lounge with free internet
Day Two: Sailaway IV
Enjoy "a day to remember" with a reef and island sail for snorkelling and exploring Low Isles, an unspoilt coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef.
Sailaway is a Lagoon 500 Catamaran from France and carries up to 33 passengers.
Departure: Pickup from Regal at 8:15am and return approx 4:30pm.
- Return hotel from Port Douglas hotels
- Relaxing sail to & from island
- Morning tea with muffins & pastries
- Afternoon tea with cakes & fruit platters
- Alfresco gourmet buffet lunch with prawns
- Please advise Dietary requirements when booking
- Five hours at tropical Low Isles
- All snorkelling equipment
- Optical masks & tuition provided
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing tour
- Reef Interpretation
- Guided snorkelling tour with marine naturalist
- Unlimited access to Low Island including heritage walk
- Seasonal lycra snorkelling suits & flotation devices
- Hot & cold fresh water showers
- Environment Management Charge $6
- 8:30am departure from Reef Marina Port Douglas
- Fresh plunger coffee, Daintree Tea and biscuits served upon boarding
- Morning Tea with freshly brewed coffee & biscuits, muffins & pasties
- 9:30am arrival at the sheltered blue lagoon where Sailaway moors for over 5 hours
- Snorkelling briefing on the deck of Sailaway
- Transfer to the island on our tender
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist
- Encounter turtles over coral gardens
- View an incredible variety of fish and coral
- Island exploration to explore it's environment and learn about it's history
- Reef, Island Heritage & Environmental Interpretation by Marine Naturalists & Skipper
- 12:30pm a delicious tropical buffet lunch onboard Sailaway
- Free time for snorkelling from the back deck after lunch viewing the many species of coral, fish life and turtles
- Informative glass bottom boat tour with the skipper viewing coral gardens
- Afternoon tea and delicious homemade cakes
- Then a relaxed sail back to Port Douglas for a 4:00pm arrival at the Reef Marina
Day Three: Daintree Discovery Tour
Departs: Departs daily from Regal Port Douglas at 7:35am and returns at 5:30pm
Be a part of a small group of 8 maximum visiting Mossman Gorge, Daintree River and Cape Tribulation. Enjoy lunch in private and exclusive rainforest surrounding before taking a genuine 4WD safari to spectacular Cassowary Falls.
- Travel in a luxury Mercedes Benz Vito Van taking up to 8 passengers
- Morning tea and lunch (bush tucker flavoured condiments), tea & coffee, juice, water (Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking)
- Insect repellent
- Raincoats, Sunscreen
- Use of binoculars and books
- Return Port Douglas hotel transfers
Mossman Gorge - It’s a great place to be first thing in the morning absorbing all the sights and sounds of the forest and birds. You will be given an introduction to the rainforest here while walking along the new aerial walkway.
Daintree River Cruise - One hour cruise along the Daintree River enjoying the riverine environment, all the while keeping an eye out for the area’s wildlife. Maybe a snake laying on a branch of a tree, a green tree frog and of course the Estuarine Crocodile. Morning tea is also included.
Cape Tribulation - where the “Rainforest meets the Reef”. Time is allowed for a walk down to the beach.
Lunch at an exclusive Rainforest hideaway next to a private stream.
Stop into the Daintree Ice-cream Company (own expense) where you can purchase a tropical fruit ice-cream.
Cassowary Falls - Here you will jump into a soft top Land Rover for a 4WD ride along the tracks and through the creeks of “Riverhome” cattle property towards the falls. Go for a swim, feed the fish and turtles, or just sit back and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Days Four & Five: Free Day
Free time in Port Douglas.
Day Six: Check out from Regal Port Douglas, end of package
The Escape to Port Package includes accommodation and tours but does not include Airport Transfers or any meals besides meals included on your tours.
You can start this package any day of the week and the tours can be done in any order. Please advise at the time of booking.
Optional airport transfers from Cairns Airport can be booked additionally.