7 Night Paradise in Port
DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
SWIM AT CASSOWARY FALLS
GREAT BARRIER REEF SAILING DAY TOUR
GLASS BOTTOM BOAT
7 Night Paradise in Port Options
|Paradise in Port | Hotel Spa|
|Paradise in Port | 1 Bedroom|
|Paradise in Port | 2 Bedroom|
|Paradise in Port | 3 Bedroom|
7 Night Paradise in Port Info
The 7 Night Paradise in Port Package is a great option for families, couples and groups.
- 7 Nights at Sea Temple, Port Douglas (Boutique Collection)
- Mossman Gorge
- Daintree River Cruise
- Low Isles Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Day One:Arrive into Port Douglas, check in to Boutique Collection Sea Temple luxury apartments
Designed with the utmost luxury and relaxation in mind this resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape echoing the natural features of this tropical North Queensland oasis and centering around an expansive lagoon pool and island bar.
The resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape echoing the natural features of this tropical North Queensland oasis and centred around an expansive lagoon pool and island bar.
Hotel Room Features:
- Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture
- Cable TV/ CD / DVD Player
- Ensuite Bathroom with Spa Bath
- In Room Safe
- Linen and towels provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Bar sized fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Toiletries starter pack
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service (daily service optional fees apply)
Additionally 1,2,3 Bedroom Apartments feature:
- Queen, king or twin bedding (please advise preferred bedding upon booking)
- Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, full size fridge, electric stove, oven
- Lounge and dining area
- 1 Bathroom, ( 1 & 2 Bedrooms only), Some 2 Bedrooms do feature 2 bathrooms, however subject to availability
- 3 Bedroom Apartments feature 2 Bathrooms
- Penthouses - located on the first floor with lift access, available with lagoon or golf course views. A spiral staircase from the fully furnished balcony leads to a private rooftop terrace with spa, BBQ and outdoor setting.
- Swim-out apartments - located on the ground floor with a furnished terrace offering direct access to the lagoon pool.
- Plunge pool apartments - located on the ground floor, overlooking the Golf Course. They have a private courtyard with fully fenced pool and outdoor pavilion with BBQ.
- Conference Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- 3000sqm Lagoon Style Pool with Children's Pool
- Resort Bar
- Restaurant offering indoor and alfresco dining
- Free car parking
- Day Spa
- Tour Desk
- Wireless Broadband (fees apply)
- Direct Beach access
- 18 Hole Champion Golf Course
Located at the southern end of Four Mile Beach, just 5kms from Port Douglasí town centre (Macrossan St) and 60 minute drive north of Cairns.
* PLEASE NOTE: Whilst these apartments are within the Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas complex, they are managed offsite by Boutique Collection. You will have full access to facilities on the resort with additional services provided by the Boutique Collection. The only difference is the check in location and room charge is not possible.
CHECK IN is at the Boutique Collection office located 42 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas.
Day Two: Morning Daintree River & Cassowary Falls
Daintree river cruise followed by a "safari vehicle ride" to beautiful Cassowary falls.
Departs daily - 7:30am -12:30pm (or choose your preferred day) with return transfers from Sea Temple
- Travel in a Toyota Hiace Commuter with a maximum 10 passengers
- 1 hour Daintree River Cruise
- Informative trip to view the beauty of this area and with the chance of spotting the wildlife such as estuarine crocodile, snakes, birds, frogs and more.
- Morning Tea at Daintree Village
- Devonshire Tea includes jam, cream, scones coffee, tea, or a cold drink
- Cassowary Falls
- Travel to waterfall by Safari style 4WD ex Army soft top through tracks and creeks located at "RiverHome" cattle station
- Walk the last 200 metre's under the rainforest canopy to get to the magnificent Cassowary Falls
- Feed fish and turtles and plenty of time for a swim
Day Three:Great Barrier Reef Day Tour to Low Isles
Sail on Wavedancer to a idyllic, Low Isles a beautiful coral cay situated 15km off the coast of Port Douglas. From the moment your luxury catamaran moors in the calm waters of the island's picturesque lagoon, a host of reef activities await you.Departures:
- You will be picked up at Sea Temple at 8:30 for you transfers to Reef Marina where you will board Wavedancer.
- Departs Reef Marina Port Douglas at 10:00am
- Returns to Reef Marina at 4:30pm
- Morning and afternoon teas
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Marine Biologist guided beach walk
- All snorkelling equipment & instruction
- Glass Bottom boat coral viewing tour
- Guided snorkelling trips with Marine Biologist
- Qualified lifeguard on hand
Low Isles is surrounded by 165 different species of hard & soft corals and is a haven for Turtles. A large variety of marine life such as molluscs, sea cucumbers & fish such as colourful blue, green and purple parrotfish are a common sight.
Wavedancer is a 30m sailing catamaran vessel taking a maximum of 150 passengers
Day Four to Seven:Free days at your leisure.
Port Douglas is the ideal destination for your family, affordable and with something for everyone. Laze away the days on the white sands of famous Four Mile Beach, stroll the Sunday markets, or stop for lunch and a cool drink at one of the cafes scattered along cosmopolitan Macrossan Street.
- Airport Transfers not included but can be arranged at an extra cost.
- You can start this package any day of the week and choose to take the included tours on any preferred day.