Peninsula Boutique Hotel
- Full breakfast daily | Free Wi-Fi
- Perfect location | Stunning Pool
|Based on 16 ratings|
Peninsula Boutique Hotel Rooms
|Pool View Suite|
|FROM $390 per night|
|Ocean View Suite|
|FROM $425 per night|
|FROM $495 per night|
Peninsula Boutique Hotel Info
Peninsula Boutique Hotel enjoys an unrivalled beachside position and is the only hotel in Port Douglas with beach and ocean views.
This luxury 4.5 star modern contemporary tropical boutique resort combines the benefits of self catering one bedroom suites with hotel service.
Located less than 2 minutes stroll to the heart of Port’s shopping and restaurants. A most sought after location – an oasis one never wants to leave.
Peninsula Boutique Hotel is an adult haven perfect for couples and singles desiring a peaceful and relaxing tropical getaway.
Your rate includes:
- Full hot buffet breakfast daily poolside
- Daily Eco Room Service - all suites are ‘eco’ serviced daily including replenishment of consumables and fresh milk.
- FREE Wi-Fi in all suites and public areas
- Complimentary Guest laundries on each level
- Complimentary arrival Airport Shuttle for stays of 3 nights or more *conditions apply
You will be welcomed to The Peninsula with a refreshing aromatherapy towel and drink on arrival. The small professional team will show you all the features of the hotel, with many inclusions to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The hotel comprises of 28 Ocean View and 6 Pool View fully air conditioned one bedroom suites. There is also 1 x Peninsula Suite with both views of the beach and pool.
- Private Balcony with outdoor seating
- Luxury guest amenities
- Daily eco service
- Aromatherapy candle & oils
- Gourmet tea selection + coffee plunger
- European Blanco kitchen appliances
- Discreetly concealed kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and hotplates.
- Granite bench tops to kitchenette and vanities
- King size bed or 2 single beds
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Two person plunge bath, bathrobes, hairdryer
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fans
- Cable and Digital TV, CD & DVD players + stereo
- Clock Radio with iPod docking station, ISD telephone
- Iron/iron board
- Roof Safe
This hotel is renowned for refreshing harmonious furnishings that maintain style, luxury and the highest standards
- Pool View Suites: 56 - 65sqm. Some with access to spa/jacuzzi area from private terrace balcony.
- Ocean View Suite: 60 - 70sqm. Ocean and Four Mile Beach views. Large private balcony
- Peninsula Suites: 90sqm. 3 balconies – recently refurbished plus quality outdoor furniture and sun lounges, sun all day. Spa/Jacuzzi in bathroom.
- Onsite licensed cafe bistro "Hi Tide"
- Complimentary pool/beach towels
- Complimentary DVD / CD library
- Complimentary Guest library
- Temperature controlled heated swimming Pool/ Jacuzzi plus hot outdoor Jacuzzi
- Complimentary Guest Laundry facilities on each level including laundry powder
- Elevator/Lift servicing all floors
- Complimentary under cover car park
- On-site professional owner / management
- FREE Wi-Fi internet connection available in all suites plus Internet kiosk in lobby foyer with complimentary printer.
The heated pools unique design, set over three levels incorporating submersed grotto and waterfalls make this a cool calming and relaxed atmosphere to laze on the sun lounges or enjoy a cool refreshing drink or cocktail. The heated Jacuzzi / Spa is just perfect for relaxing - day or night, set amongst the tropical gardens.
Transfers: Cairns Airport or Cairns city hotel on day of arrival to the Peninsula Boutique Hotel. Flight arrival details required at time of reservation. (Airport transfers not available with other special offers).
The hotel welcomes guests over 16 years. Children are not catered for.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Peninsula Boutique Hotel Packages
Port Beachfront Indulgence
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS FROM CAIRNS
BREAKFAST DAILY | FREE Wi-Fi
SAILAWAY SUNSET CRUISE
HALF DAY MOSSMAN & DAINTREE RIVER CRUISE
Peninsula Boutique Hotel Guest Reviews (8)
Monday, October 10, 2011
Had a fantastic time here ...Room ,staff and facilities great ...Really liked the personal touch ..
Saturday, July 23, 2011
The friendly atmosphere and helpful staff ensured a wonderful stay
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The ocean view suite was worth the money. The view and sound of the ocean was magic. The breakfast is delicious and the location is great.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we were kept informed of all our tours and transfers which made our stay even more relaxing. We love kids but it was so nice having a swimming pool to actually swim in whenever you pleased and no screaming. A brilliant holiday thankyou.
Thursday, October 01, 2009
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Peninsula Botique Hotel in Port Douglas - just what was needed to unwind from the hectic pace of everyday life.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Thank you very much for your good job...!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
The location is great, being so close to Four Mile Beach. However, the rooms are open plan which gets around the fact they are quite small, and I think it was slightly over priced. Breakfast was pretty average.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Fantastic place to stay.We had a beach front suite and it was just great.
After the two nights at the Mirage the Peninsula was better located for a more cosmopolitan break.