Regal Port Douglas
- FREE Wi-Fi | Jacuzzi or Spa Bath
- Heated Resort Style Pool
|Based on 24 ratings|
Regal Port Douglas Rooms
|FROM $132 per night|
|1 Bedroom Spa Apartment|
|FROM $164 per night|
|1 Bedroom Jacuzzi Apartment|
|FROM $180 per night|
|1 Bedroom Rooftop Apartment|
|FROM $240 per night|
|2 Bedroom Apartment|
|FROM $272 per night|
Regal Port Douglas Info
The Regal Port Douglas offers a variety of affordable Port Douglas accommodation options all with balconies and either outdoor Jacuzzis or indoor spa baths. All 1 and 2 bedroom apartments come fully-equipped and self contained.
Free Wi-Fi and a 3 storey cascading fountain and a resort style pool with island and spa make this property the ideal choice for a holiday in Port Douglas. There is a poolside BBQ within a tropical garden of shaded palms and lush ferns.
- Spa Studio with Spa bath (room capacity 2 persons)
- 1 Bedroom with Indoor Spa Bath (room capacity 3 persons)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with Outdoor Jacuzzi (room capacity 3 persons)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with Roof Top Outdoor Jacuzzi (room capacity 2 persons)
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with Outdoor Jacuzzi and Indoor Spa bath (room capacity 5 persons)
Studio with Spa features:
- Located on ground, 1st and 2nd levels
- Shower over spa bath
- King or twin beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Balcony with outdoor seating
- Flat Screen TV'S, Austar Cable TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Tea & Coffee making facilities, bar fridge, toaster
- Wireless Internet (fees applies)
- Stays of 5 nights or more receive a room service
Additionally 1 & 2 Bedrooms feature:
- Stays of 8 nights or more receive a room service
- Well equipped kitchenette for self catering including microwave
- Lounge area
- Laundry - washing machine and dryer
- Separate shower in One bedroom Jacuzzi
- 2 bedroom are dual key units, made up of a studio and 1 bedroom jacuzzi unit and has 2 bathrooms
- BBQ area
- Conference facilities
- Free onsite undercover parking
- Large resort style pool & spa - Solar Heated Pool
- Guest laundry (coin operated)
- transit lounge with free internet
Regal Port Douglas Guest Reviews (11)
Tuesday, October 07, 2014
Loved this place. Highly recommended. Would stay here again without a doubt. Fairly small complex, immaculately clean. Manager was extremely friendy and accomodating. Loved Port Douglas!
Monday, January 06, 2014
Highly recommend the Regal, ideally situated, very clean and spacious.
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Was perfect location and just what we were looking for.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
We had a wonderful time. The place was fabulous, close to everything and the hosts couldnt have been more friendly and accomodating. Even moved us to the ground floor without a hitch because my wife was having difficulties with the stairs. Thanks Cheryl for a great holiday and for your kind hospitality and we will definitely be back. Joe Tamburro
Friday, June 21, 2013
Rooms lovely, the pool area could do with a bit of TLC!
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Cheryl and Bob were welcoming, cheerful and helpful. Very close to all shops and beach. We would stay there again
Friday, September 21, 2012
Our stay at the Regal Port Douglas was great, the staff were just so friendly and very helpful with any request and tour organising they made our stay even more enjoyable, the rooms were comfortable and we loved the Jacuzzi, and the pool.
We loved Port Douglas and intend to return, laid back, super friendly and very efficient service where ever we went awesome! Thank you.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Lovely hospitality and very helpful. Facilities were beautiful & great location.
Friday, August 31, 2012
Very nice, its a shame that it appears to have elements closed such as the dining area and the pool bar...but well located, staff friendly the rooms clean and cared for
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Management could not be more helpful. Will definitely return