Solana On The Beach Info
Solana on the Beach, Port Douglas - Luxury Holiday Villa
This architecturally designed luxury villa has been designed to capture the old world elegance and style of Southern California with the tropical charm of the Raffles hotel with itís plantation ambience. The design is open plan with large indoor/outdoor living area to bring the inside out to nature.
- 3 Bedrooms with king, twin and queen bedding
- 2 Bathrooms (master with ensuite and spa bath, powder room)
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fans
- Balcony on all 3 bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with large fridge, microwave, electric stove and oven, tea & coffee making facilities
- Iron & Board
- Internet access (charges apply)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Linen and towels provided
- Lounge and dining area plus outdoor dining area
- Lockup garage
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service ( Daily service optional fees apply)
The Kitchen features an open design with island granite bench top and state of the art Meile appliances with glass splashbacks.
The spacious living area incorporates a large deck for alfresco dining with large bi-fold doors opening up onto the deck abutting the pool for indoor/outdoor living.
The stairwell incorporates a large stained glass window reflecting the tropical ambiance splashing colour into the stairwell and the rooms both above and below.
This Villa is 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and each bedroom has a balcony access to view the tropical trees and flowers below and provide a delightful open air feeling with sunlight and scents of the tropical landscape and the sound of the beach only metres away.
The master suite has itís own ensuite with spa bath and marble finishes with sliding louvered surrounds to open up the spa to the bedroom and balcony.
3/14-16 Andrews Close, Port Douglas.
This Villa is contained in a boutique development of six only residences with ample space for all whilst maintaining both security and seclusion from other residences with minimal transference of sound from one residence to another.
The beach is a stones throw away, with direct access via an easement with no roads to cross.
The proximity of the beach is enhanced by the tranquillity of a quiet cull de sac location at the elegant end of the famous Four Mile Beach. This unique beachside location is rare in Port Douglas and offers the opportunity of contemporary luxury combined with old world charm beside one of the worldís famous beaches.
Ideal for: Couples, Honeymooners, Families
Walking Distance to: 4 Mile beach, local convenient shops