QT Resort Port Douglas
- Swim-up bar | Popular restaurant
- Lap Pool, Gym, Retro QT Bikes
|Based on 17 ratings|
QT Resort Port Douglas Rooms
|FROM $165 per night|
|1 Bedroom Villa|
|FROM $199 per night|
|2 Bedroom Villa|
|FROM $272 per night|
QT Resort Port Douglas Info
QT Port Douglas
QT Port Douglas is a vibrant resort boasting quirky design and two cool new food and bar experiences - an interactive marketplace kitchen and a hip cocktail bar. Set in lush tropical gardens only minutes from Port Douglas village and Four Mile Beach. The resort features chic hotel rooms, and spacious one and two bedroom apartments. Guests can enjoy the expanded lagoon style pool, designer day spa and exclusive outdoor cinema in the winter months.
Whether relaxing by the pool or exploring the wildlife of the Tropical North, take your holiday at your own pace as QT.
Why we like it?
- Complimentary in-room WIFI
- Unique, Bazaar restaurant experience
- Chic Estilo cocktail bar & Swim up pool bar
- Outdoor Moonlight Cinema in cooler months
- Contemporary yet quirky tropical feel
Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of Australian Sparkling Wine on arrival
Children Meal Bonus:
Infants aged 0 to 3 years - free of charge
Children aged 4 to 12 years - 50% of meal rate
QT Property Features:
- The stylishly relaxed cocktail bar, Estilo
- Bustling interactive Bazaar Restaurant
- Outdoor lagoon style pool complete with pool bar
- Outdoor Moonlight Cinema: in cooler months
- Day spa (Spa Q)
- Sports & Activities:
- Two resurfaced tennis courts
- Complimentary use of super-cute retro QT Bikes, available at reception
- Fully-equipped gymnasium with cardio machines, weights equipment
- 25m lap pool
- 24-hour reception service
- Coin operated laundry
- Free onsite parking
- Conference and Meeting Facilities
- QTique gift shop
- QT Concierge
- Wheelchair access
- Wireless, broadband and dial-up internet access
- Check-in 3pm, check-out 11am
Resort Rooms & Villas feature:
- All 169 guest rooms and one and two bedroom villas offer either garden or pool views
- Daily service
- King Zip OR Twin beds
- Air conditioning & Ceiling fans
- Alarm clock & Radio
- Balcony / Courtyard - Tropical Garden outlook
- Complimentary in-room WIFI
- Mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities
- Linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Ensuite bathroom, Hairdryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Flat-screen HD TV, Satellite / Cable, Pay-per-view movies
Additionally One & Two Bedroom Villas feature:
- Kitchenette includes 2 burner stove top, microwave, crockery, cutlery, saucepans, frypan
- Separate living / dining area
- Double Sofa bed in living room
- Disabled Facilities (1 Bedroom only)
- Washing machine & dryer (2 Bedroom only)
- 2 Bathrooms including an ensuite with spa bath and shower off the main bedroom - (2 Bedroom only)
- Self-Drive - From Cairns Airport, total drive time is about 60 minutes. From the drive out of the Airport, turn right at the traffic lights. Heading north, continue straight along the Captain Cook Highway approximately 50 minutes. At Port Douglas Road turn right, the resort will be on your left.
GREAT NEWS: All bookings made through Travstar.com do not incur a credit card surcharge!
QT Resort Port Douglas Guest Reviews (8)
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Cannot find any faults with Qt. Great Resort. Buffet breakfast one of the best I have ever seen. Special mention to Find and Calum at Qt, Great staff and personality.Top Resort
Monday, December 01, 2014
QT staff were very welcoming from start to finish. Room was lovely, pools were beautiful, pool bar even better. Bazaar restaurant easily the best breakfast ever and the dinner was amazing. Chefs were great, very courteous. Looking forward to taking the family back soon.
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Good resort. Value for money.
Friday, February 14, 2014
Make sure you include breakfast. QT Port Douglas offer the best buffet breakfast on the planet :)
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
QT Resort was a perfect choice. Spotlessly clean, beautiful gardens, lots of space around swimming pool. Great accommodation with lovely clean linen and towels. I would highly recommend
Tuesday, October 08, 2013
We had a sensational family holiday recently at the QT in all aspects... We were given ground floor connecting rooms close to the pool area which was great for the kids, they could come and go to and from the pool as they wished, the 2 adjoining rooms were a good size where the children were far enough away for our peace and quiet but close enough to hear them if we needed to, furnishings were quirky and modern with an extremely comfy bed. The pool area was great for the kids, the pool bar was a treat for us and the staff were amazing down at the pool especially Dwayne in the pool bar, he took special care in looking after us and really made us all feel special, nothing was ever a problem. The whole place had a really cool vibe about it and we would not hesitate in booking again for next time. We love QT.
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
The facilities at the resort were excellent and also service and staff great. Disappointed that there was limited option for dinner, ie light menu at bar area or $65 per person in the Bazaar Restaurant. Would have preferred to be able to purchase an individual meal somewhere priced between eg $25- $35 for a main course rather than the eat as much as you want for $65. Expensive when you have 4 adults to pay for. We chose to go into town for dinner most nights.
Friday, December 28, 2012
The water gardens added a special ambiance ... was lovely.