The Heritage - BC Info
The Heritage is situated right in the heart of Port Douglas Village on Macrossan Street, with plenty of restaurants, bars and boutique shops conveniently located right on your door step.
The Heritage is an ideal setting to relax and enjoy the Port Douglas laid-back tropical lifestyle.
Why we like it:
- Heart of Macrossan St
- 2 Saltwater lagoon pools
- Value for money
Ideal for: Couples, Honeymooners, Wedding Parties, singles looking to enjoy the night life
- 1 king or 2 twin beds
- Bathroom with shower, hairdryer
- Balcony with outdoor seating
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Iron and ironing board
- Internet access (charges apply)
- Austar cable TV, DVD player
- Linen, towels and pool towels provided
- Toiletries starter pack
- Stays of 8 nights or longer include a mid-stay service ( Daily service optional fees apply)
Additionally 1 Bedroom Apartment features:
- Kitchenette with 2 burner stove top, microwave, large fridge, crockery and cutlery, pots and pans, tea & coffee making facilities
- Laundry facilities with washing machine & dryer
- Lounge and dining area
- Balcony with outdoor dining, Day Bed
- Some have a BBQ or Jacuzzi
- 2 Saltwater Lagoon Style Pools
- Large BBQ entertaining area
- Outdoor Spa
- Elevator/lift (to some floors)
- Free Secure Underground Parking
Location: Entrance is on 16 Warner St
- 60km to Cairns Airport
- 20m to town centre (access via Macrossan St)
- 5 minute walk to Four Mile Beach
- 3 minute walk to Marina Mirage
PLEASE NOTE: In the same complex as Mantra Heritage but is privately managed by Boutique Collection. The only difference is the check in location and you can't room charge.
CHECK IN is at the Boutique Collection office located 42 Macrossan Street, Port Douglas.
The Marina Mirage is located within a 5 minute walk of The Heritage. This is where all of the boats depart for the Great Barrier Reef daytrips for snorkelling and diving. Most tours to the Reef include courtesy transfers from here however it is a pleasant walk. Port Douglas is perfectly located for exploring the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation. All tours include return transfers from The Heritage. Other popular activities from here include the Flames of the Forest Dinner event, the Hot Air Ballooning and Horseriding. For more adventurous people it is also possible to do Sea Kayaking, Mountain Biking and River Drift snorkelling. All of these tours include return transfers from The Heritage. If you plan on doing a number of tours check out our unbeatable rates for our Tour packages and Combos on this Travstar.com site. It is possible to combine these packages with your accommodation at The Heritage.
The Heritage - BC Guest Reviews (5)
Monday, August 24, 2015
Overall very happy with the apartment and location. Would rebook there again
Monday, November 11, 2013
Absolutely loved the suite and the facilities. Planning our next trip back there now.
Sunday, May 05, 2013
One of the most tranquil hotels, everything located conveniently and the perfect experience right in the heart of port douglas, didnt want to leave!!!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Thankyou we had a lovely time at the Heritage we were so lucky to be given the swim out room just a lovely view of the pool area it was a great central spot.We hope we can have another holiday there in the near future.
To the staff at the boutique office you were very helpful at all times Which is lovely to have extra support of friendly staff if needed when you are away from home.I am happy to recommend anytime Thankyou yours truly Faye D
Thursday, July 05, 2012
Travstar was fabulous in helping us chose our accommodation and heritage was perfect for our needs. Great position, gorgeous pool and close to everything. looking foreward to staying there again.