Barron Sportsrafting Info
Foaming Fury's Sports Rafting Tour on the Barron River offers the ultimate half day experience.
The sports rafts carry two passengers and are group guided under strict river guide supervision and are super stable. The advanced features of these crafts ensure that even you can confidently enjoy the excitement of white water.
Skilled guides will show you how best to negotiate the rapids while they maintain a very safe environment in which you can enjoy the thrills. “Sit in the driver’s seat!”.
- 2 hours of fun filled rafting
- Grade 3 rapids
- 2 person sports rafts
- Group Guided : Under the watchful eye of your guide!
- Coach transfers from Cairns & Port Douglas
Cairns & Northern beaches 2:00pm
Port Douglas 1:15pm
Returning Cairns 5:30pm, Port Douglas 6:30pm
Cairns & Northern beaches 8:45am
Port Douglas 8:00am
Returning Cairns 1:00pm, Port Douglas 2:00pm
(departures are seasonal and times may vary)
- Basic understanding of English is required
- Medium level of fitness is essential
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Passengers are required to walk around one rapid section due to the level of difficulty
Barron Sportsrafting Guest Reviews (1)
Friday, November 06, 2009
I loved the sportsrafting the guides were great everything was fun and relaxed defiently do it again
Barron Sportsrafting Videos (1)
Barron Sportsrafting Rates
|minimum age 13 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|