Stockmans Lunch Info
AUSTRALIAN MUSTER EXPERIENCE
Framed by majestic rainforest, enjoy the spirit of wild Australia as the lush green valley comes alive and you are entertained by real Aussie Stockmen with their horsemanship skills, cattle driving, whip cracking demonstrations and dry outback humour. Be amazed by working cattle dogs and meet an array of station animals.
Why we like it:
- Aussie Outback experience
- Live Entertainment
- Great fun for the whole family
- Fantastic half day option
Your Experience Includes:
- Access to explore all Park areas
- All you can eat Aussie BBQ
- Local fruit platters
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Five buck licensed bar
- Experience lasts approx. 2 hours
- Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas
Days / Times of Operation:
- Operates Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Gates open 11:00am for an 11:30am start - show concludes 1:30pm.
- Transfers from Cairns start at 9:30am and arrive back in Cairns at 3:15pm
- Transfers from Port Douglas commence at 10:45am and arrive back in Port Douglas at 2:00pm
What to Bring:
- Sunscreen & hat
- Money for drinks & souvenirs
What to Wear:
- Closed comfortable shoes
- Casual clothing with sunscreen & hat for daytime shows
- Located in picturesque Whyanbeel Valley, bordering on the Daintree World Heritage National Park, the Australian Muster Experience is housed in a truly stunning location. Wide-open spaces and a breathtaking backdrop of rainforest clad mountains, sweeping valleys and views all the way to Port Douglas – the venue will leave you with a greater appreciation for the beauty and uniqueness that is Tropical North Queensland! The venue takes maximum advantage of not only the views, it also offers clean fresh air and beautiful valley breezes.
- Hosted in a 19th Century inspired outback station building, the muster experience offers an authentic representation of life on a working cattle station. The undercover viewing platform is fitted with padded retractable seats and for those wishing to be nearer the action the large Timber decks stretch out a little closer to the arena. The dining area is rich with rustic bush charm, all tables have been hand carved from local timber including our bar and bush paraphernalia adorns the walls.
- Further country hospitality is extended with a traditional Australian BBQ lunch including salads along with live entertainment, and there are plenty of beverages available for purchase from the fully licensed bar. The venue also features an Outback Souvenir Shop & Gallery.
Stockmans Lunch Gallery
Stockmans Lunch Rates
|Child Age = 4-14 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|