Flames of the Forest
- 6 course menu | Perfect for special occassions
- Saturday nights only | Candle lit Rainforest
|Based on 4 ratings|
Flames of the Forest Tours
|Rainforest Dining Experience|
|FROM $189 per adult|
Flames of the Forest Info
Flames of the Forest - Rainforest Dining Experience
Immerse yourself in a unique culinary experience, surrounded on all sides by the rainforest! This spectacular setting will ignite your senses and take your breath away. Dine on a six course tropical tasting menu and premium wines.
Step into a magical place - the rainforest at night - and in this timeless setting relax with the warm glow of Australian hospitality and fabulous food and Australian wines.
Perfect for honeymooners, small wedding receptions, small groups, those seeking the unique, lovers of nature, delicious food, new tastes, birthdays or as a gift.
- Return transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches (Palm Cove) and Port Douglas
- Flaming arrival and candle lit forest setting under black silk and velvet lined marquee with hand made crystal chandeliers
- 6 course tasting menu featuring best of local produce
- Premium Australian wines and beer
- Soft drink, juice, water, tea & coffee
- Tables can be booked as tables of two or more
- Solo live performer
Departures: Saturday nights only at 7:30pm - 10pm with a return time of 11:30pm into Cairns
Rainforest Dining Menu:
This menu is designed to introduce you to the tastes of the Tropical North and is served in a degustation style with small serves of each dish.
To Begin Your Journey:
- Lightly seared kangaroo loin carpaccio served with a rocket, parmesan & Spanish onion salad with fresh truffle oil & dressed with aged balsamic glaze
Duets of the Far North:
- Smoked crocodile rillette with crisp ciabatta croute & salsa verde
- House made spanner crab tortellini in a fennel cream sauce with fresh garden herbs
- Pan seared coral trout on sautéed seasonal greens with a lemon myrtle infused beurre blanc accompanied by a fresh herb salsa
- Port braised beef cheek on duchess potato accompanied by spring baby vegetables
- Black sappote pavé with orange blossom cream and pistachio nut praline
- 10 minutes from Port Douglas
- 30 minutes from Palm Cove
- 50 minutes from Cairns
What to bring:
- Flat comfortable shoes and a jacket during winter months (May-Oct)
- Menu is a sample only and is subject to change, dependent on availability of local produce and season.
- Allergens including fish, shellfish, soy, nuts, eggs and sesame seeds maybe present in some dishes.
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements prior to booking.
- Due to liability considerations, only children 6 years and over may attend. There is no childrens menu or prices.
Flames of the Forest Guest Reviews (2)
Thursday, May 22, 2014
A wonderful and enjoyable experience all round. The food was amazing. The entertainment and service were brilliant. Both my husband and I were not sure what to expect and we were both pleasantly surprised.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Nice place lights everything looked great - not really value for money and we were told pretty quickly the buses were ready so we should finish up
Flames of the Forest Videos (3)
Flames of the Forest Rates
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2018|
|Rainforest Dining Experience||Adult||Child||Family|
|ex Port Douglas||$189||$189||n/a|
|ex Cairns & Nthn Beaches||$199||$199||n/a|
|minimum age 6 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|