Dan's Mountain Biking- Cape Trib Info
Dan's Mountain Biking: Cape Tribulation
Mountain biking at Cape Tribulation is a fun and active way to explore the tropical rainforest. All your senses are stimulated whilst you cycle through this unique area.
There are plenty of mountain streams to stop, cool off and refresh yourself. At low tide you will ride the hard packed beaches for added fun.
Dan is a very experienced rider, with local knowledge of the best trails in the region.
The Cape Tribulation trails are a Grade 3 4WD dirt trail, with up to 30° hills.
- Return hotel transfers included from
- Departs Cairns: 6.30am
- Departs Port Douglas: 7.40am
- Depart Cape Tribulation: 9.15am
- Lunch and cycle food
- Fully guided, moral support and First Aid
- Training provided - off-road experience is not necessary
- 24 Speed Big Foot Norco mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
- National park fees
What to Bring:
- Protective footwear
- Cool clothing
- Average fitness is required and that is anybody who plays regular sport or exercises 3 times a week. Must be in good health and able to ride a bike!
- Minimum 2 riders
- Each participant must accept responsibility for their own safety and their property. Passengers will be asked to sign a liability release form before the trip.
- Dan's Mountain Biking reserves the right to change or cancel a trip at any time subject to adverse weather and safety conditions.
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
Dan's Mountain Biking- Cape Trib Rates
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2018|
|Cape Trib Mountain Biking||Adult||Child||Family|
|Full Day Cape Tribulation Ride||$185||$185||n/a|
|minimum age 12 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|