2 Day Premium Adventure Info
2 Day Silversonic Outer Barrier Reef & Cape Tribulation
With this exciting combination, you'll experience three different reef sites at the renowned Agincourt Reef followed by a day exploring some of the oldest rainforest on our planet at Cape Tribulation in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest.
DAY 1: Silversonic Snorkel Adventure
A day all about discovery and being in the water! You’ll explore three different Agincourt ribbon reef sites, each chosen for visual and ecological diversity when you travel with the ultramodern 29 metre catamaran, Silversonic. This vessel is custom-designed for small groups of adventure-minded people to revel in the thrill of diving and snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef.
Spend over 5 hours at the reef for unlimited adventure snorkelling, with the option (additional costs apply) of introductory and certified diving.
Silversonic features everything you’ll need to experience an underwater world of colourful marine life in safety and comfort including a state-of-the-art ride control system ensuring a super smooth journey, hydraulic dive and snorkel platforms for easy water access, spacious deck areas, hot freshwater showers, change rooms and even a licensed bar to share tales of your adventure.
Your day includes:
• Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation.
• Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas.
• Morning and afternoon teas.
• Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
• Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins) and instruction provided.
• Snorkel brief at each site.
• Qualified lifeguard supervision.
• Equipment for divers provided, including wetsuit.
• Guided Snorkel Tour.
• Prescription masks available at no additional cost.
Tour departs from Reef Marina, Wharf Street Port Douglas
Departs Port Douglas: 8.30am, Returns Port Douglas: 4.30pm
DAY 2: Daintree Cape Tribulation Tours
Billy Tea Bush Safaris, the longest established 4WD day tour operator to Cape Tribulation, will take you on a rainforest adventure aboard their safe, air-conditioned vehicles into the Daintree and rugged terrain of the Bloomfield Track beyond Cape Tribulation.
As part of a small, personalised group, your naturalist guide will meet you at your accommodation, commencing your rainforest journey as you head north along the scenic coastal route to the township of Mossman. Lush farmland contrasts with seascape approaching the majestic Daintree River.
After a short morning tea break, it’s all aboard for an informative Daintree River cruise. Relax and enjoy the splendour of the Daintree as you learn of estuarine crocodiles, mangrove forests and wildlife in this magnificent diverse ecosystem.
Then it’s onto Alexandra Range to enjoy a panoramic view of the World Heritage Tropical Rainforest merging with the azure colours of the Coral Sea. Here on the elevated Guided National Park Boardwalk, there’s interpretation of the rainforest’s flora and fauna. You’ll also have ample time for photographs and questions, and even search for the elusive and unique Southern Cassowary and other wildlife species within this habitat.
A delicious barbecue lunch is served while you have the opportunity to hand feed a kangaroo and enjoy a cold drink from the bar. Your tour will take you beyond Cape Tribulation along the 4WD Bloomfield Track to pristine Emmagen Creek and time for a refreshing rainforest stream swim. Seek fish and turtles in the creek, butterflies and exotic birds in the trees and indulge in a feast of tropical fruit and a cup of Billy Tea in this tranquil setting.
At Cape Tribulation Beach perhaps enjoy a swim in the Coral Sea (seasonal) or stroll along the beach and boardwalk. After a short afternoon refreshment stop, we cross the Daintree River by cable ferry and begin our homeward journey after your total rainforest experience.
Your Billy Tea Bush Safari Cape Tribulation Day includes:
• Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off.
• Morning and afternoon teas.
• 1 hour Daintree River Cruise viewing Crocodiles, varied birdlife & beautiful mangroves.
• Aussie BBQ lunch with steak and fresh salads. (Dietary requirements can be catered for on notification of booking).
• Opportunity to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies at Lync Haven.
• Alexandra Lookout.
• Guided rainforest walks with full interpretation of the plants and animals.
• Opportunity to swim at Cape Tribulation Beach (seasonal) and in the beautiful fresh water at Emmagen Creek.
• Exotic tropical fruit tasting, traditional Billy Tea and damper.
• Eco Accredited Naturalist Guide.
Tour Departs: Cairns CBD area from 6.50am – 7.15am, Northern Beaches from 7.20am and Port Douglas area from 8.20am.
Tour Returns: Port Douglas approx. 5.30pm, Northern Beaches approx 6.00pm and Cairns CBD area approx 6.30pm.
2 Day Premium Adventure Rates
|All prices shown in Australian Dollars|
|Prices valid from now until 31 March 2017|
|2 Day Silversonic & Cape Trib||Adult||Child||Family|
|2 Day Silversonic & Cape Trib||$410
|Child Age = 4-14 years|
|Family = 2 Adults & 2 Children|
|WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES|